MX5 PC beta 5.0.3.1400 first impressions

At first everyone complained that there was no bookmark export: today it is more subtleties. One can see: We are moving towards the goal. Maxthon: What first I love about him: gesture control. OK, have other synonymous but only with Addons and Extensions and then not as optimal as MX. But, what do you really need for your daily work? Is not your day intuitive? It comes, what comes. Take it.

Again new qa ? You make me even more gray hair than I already have; Yesterday - Germany - conversion to new TV - DVBT-2-HD - conversion and now new qa. Terrible all this. And it does not even work, the QAHand faster than eye and brain, but now.

My TV also works again, everything is round, yes that is Tao.

qanew1000.png

18 hours ago, Chantao said:

Yesterday - Germany - conversion to new TV - DVBT-2-HD - conversion and now new qa.

So Chantao you use Maxthon also on your TV? But how does the conversion relate to your internet provider? So in Germany you use the same cable to TV channels and internet?

No, TV or Maxthon, the things had nothing to do with it, it should only show that I had a lot of tasks 3 days ago.

----

Something else: I had deleted all my bookmarks from MX5 and started again with the things I really need. A bookmark collection has such an effect like the tendrils of a plant: You drag many things around with, which one once noted and never again needed.

And now something that I noticed: I wanted to save a favorite, which I already had with the old bookmarks and the bee shows me that I already have the bookmark already (in actual version). Does this have something to do with the synchronization or is it a very great side effect?

On 3/31/2017 at 5:43 PM, Chantao said:

And now something that I noticed: I wanted to save a favorite, which I already had with the old bookmarks and the bee shows me that I already have the bookmark already (in actual version). Does this have something to do with the synchronization or is it a very great side effect?

this is the function newly added in some versions before. It tells you that you've already have this site in your favorite list, just a reminder. 

"You have version 22,0,0,192 installed"

My MX5 on Windows 2003 it's updated version 22, not latest 25. Maybe OS fault...

Sometimes, installing or updating flash is really complicated. Opera has latest version but Maxthon 5 and Chrome have version 22. How?

Archived