Wilser

Skins for MX5! - 5.1.0.1900 [Customizables]

65 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, rick.lane said:

I'm starting a new post so as not to be lost if I edit a previous post. Wilser, I have found that applying your "Alpha Tab Bar below The Bookmarks Bar" skin to Mx 5.1.0.1400 causes my Maxthon Multisearch to display improperly. It displays the proper results but it is only in the right hand side of the results window and can not be moved via the lower scroll bar or stretched by dragging. Using a single search such as Google or Bing results in a properly displayed search result, filling the whole window. Hope this screenshot helps explain the issue. Not sure why this happens only when I apply your skin. I discovered that the skin affects this because I was testing a newer 5.1 internal release and Multisearch worked fine right after installing. But after I decided it was okay to apply your skin, that's when I discovered this issue was still there. I can post some other screenshots if that helps with your being able to diagnose this issue. Thanks as always for your skin work.Maxthon Desktop with Multisearch.jpg

Have the same problem.

8 hours ago, Wilser said:

@rick.lane Re-download the file with the skins :D

Thanks for your quick response. Don't know what you did, but re-downloading the file  and applying the extracted files solves this issue! Thank you very much.

2 people like this

These skins works with new beta 1900 or not?

21 minutes ago, fOrTune(r) said:

These skins works with new beta 1900 or not?

Yes

1 person likes this