Maxthon goes to background immediately

So this might actually be an issue from earlier versions, but I've just noticed it now:

Usually I open Maxthon first and check email and such. Recently I've had some other things open (word, some folders, picture etc') and as I opened Maxthon it immediately went to the background and one of the other apps was on the front. I've closed Maxthon and tried again - and it happened again.
In fact, if I open Maxthon and then another instance of Maxthon, the new instance starts and goes to the background and the previous instance is on the front.

I've tried over and over and it is consistent. It's no deal breaker, but would be nice if corrected.
Im, using Win7 x64.

20 hours ago, TheWhitestOfFangs said:

So this might actually be an issue from earlier versions, but I've just noticed it now:

Usually I open Maxthon first and check email and such. Recently I've had some other things open (word, some folders, picture etc') and as I opened Maxthon it immediately went to the background and one of the other apps was on the front. I've closed Maxthon and tried again - and it happened again.
In fact, if I open Maxthon and then another instance of Maxthon, the new instance starts and goes to the background and the previous instance is on the front.

I've tried over and over and it is consistent. It's no deal breaker, but would be nice if corrected.
Im, using Win7 x64.

Hi there, thanks for the feedback, and sorry we didn't notice this issue before. And BTW, could you reproduce this issue all the time and what's Maxthon version are you using?

If you can record a short video on this, that will be greatly appreciated!

9 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi there, thanks for the feedback, and sorry we didn't notice this issue before. And BTW, could you reproduce this issue all the time and what's Maxthon version are you using?

If you can record a short video on this, that will be greatly appreciated!

Yes, this happens all the time, even now
I haven't noticed it earlier since usually I'd start Maxthon before other things

I'm using 5.2.0.2000 but pretty sure that it happened on earlier versions

On 3/20/2017 at 2:05 AM, TheWhitestOfFangs said:

Yes, this happens all the time, even now
I haven't noticed it earlier since usually I'd start Maxthon before other things

I'm using 5.2.0.2000 but pretty sure that it happened on earlier versions

Thx for the quick reply, it's hard for me to reproduce on my device, so I'll forward this issue to our test team.

BTW, have you tried our latest beta version 5.0.3.1200? Does this version has the same issue?

Also, if you can record a video on this issue for our tester, that will be greatly appreciated. 

On 3/22/2017 at 9:11 AM, BugSir006 said:

Thx for the quick reply, it's hard for me to reproduce on my device, so I'll forward this issue to our test team.

BTW, have you tried our latest beta version 5.0.3.1200? Does this version has the same issue?

Also, if you can record a video on this issue for our tester, that will be greatly appreciated. 

At the moment my computer is packed in a big suitcase and there's nothing I can do with it.

Maybe after I settle down in my new location I will be able to check both new versions and make a video

Archived