How to keep locked tabs in their original positions after restarting?

Ok, I've got over the problem with not being able to 'pin' tabs like I can do with most other browsers, but is there an option to keep locked tabs in their original positions when I shutdown Maxthon & restart it?

What is happening now is, when I restart Maxthon after rearranging the locked tabs in a way I need them, they are opening in random places - i.e. not in the same order I took so much trouble to arrange them in the previous session.

All pinned-tab-browsers always maintain the order of their pinned tabs when restarted. Is this too much to ask of Maxthon?

6 hours ago, GaT said:

Is this too much to ask of Maxthon?

Apparently so. It's something that's been forever complained about.

Part of the reason is that instead of giving a tab an actual position eg, 1, 2, 3. - on restart they open in the sequence they were saved to the right of the last one opened. If you click on a tab while they're opening then they'll continue opening to the right of the that tab.

Hi there, as PHYR pointed out that since the sequence is also related to the settings of "open new tab", so once we change the code, it will always affect some users with different settings. So, although there are some people told us about this, and we're aware of it. Therefore since it could be set from your side on the settings, so we don't think there is a need for us to alter the code. 

Archived