tannurealty.com not working in Retro mode

Lot better than the previous version! Still little bit needs to be done on switching tabs functionality. Here is what is lacking. Now when i switch my cursor from Side 1 to Side 2 (split screen mode) then some form fields (only textboxes and textareas) in the web page in Side 2 get focus immediately but if i click on any button, select dropdown list, checkbox, radio button etc. then it does not do (fire button events, check the checkbox, select the select dropdown list,etc.) any thing for the first time and has to click twice. Buttons are set to fire the event for the very first time but, instead what is happening is, after moving cursor from Side 1 to Side 2, it does not focus the whole page without clicking by mouse when it should do that automatically by just moving the mouse over to the Side 2. I think that illustrates the issue. Other than that i still can not see bootsraps icons in Retro-Mode on my website http://www.tannurealty.com. 

I am using Windows 10 64bit. and user agent string...

Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Windows NT 10.0; U; WOW64; IA64; en) AppleWebKit/599.0+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Maxthon/5.0.2.2000 Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Safari/537.36 OPR/43.0.2442.806 QupZilla/2.1.1

I have also tried without user agent string and no difference. 

First screen shot showing how it looks in Retro mode and second screen shot showing how it looks in Ultra mode. 

ScreenShot1.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

By the way over all good job! Keep up the great work and hopefully one day this browser will be the BEST browser in world! 

On 16/2/2017 at 9:59 AM, JasPunjabi said:

By the way over all good job! Keep up the great work and hopefully one day this browser will be the BEST browser in world! 

Hi there, thanks for the quick feedback and the encouragement!

The issue you mentioned here on split mode, I think it was designed as it is now. Since to move cursor is easier than to clicking your mouse. Imagine when one is typing on side 1, and accidently touch and move the mouse away so the cursor focusing on side two. But he didn't notice that and continues to type, and found that when words display in side 2. Then he has to move the mouse back and keep the mouse still and not move anymore to finish the article he types in side 1. 

But your request is interesting and give us the insight that this function can be further polished. Maybe release an option for people to choose whether change the focus or not. You can also raise a vote here to let us see how many people think alike.  http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/forum/110-mx5/

Other than that i still can not see bootsraps icons in Retro-Mode on my website http://www.tannurealty.com. 

I tried this site on my win7 system, also has display issue under retro mode. So I've forward this to our testers to identify the problem. They will give me a feedback before next Wednesday, since now in Beijing is Friday afternoon. Happy weekend!

First screen shot showing how it looks in Retro mode and second screen shot showing how it looks in Ultra mode. 

1/ why are you using Retro mode if it's working in Ultra? You shouldn't be thinking about Retro unless there are issues running in Ultra.

2/ if you really must use Retro (even if Ultra is working), go to Settings > Advanced > Browsing > turn on Enable standard rendering in Retro Mode.

Seems the code isn't compatible with the very old version of Trident that the compatibility mode uses. For most people they should be "standard rendering (IE8)" as there'd be very few sites (outside of proprietary coded ones) that need such an old Trident renderer to run on.

Archived