MX5.0.2.1600 proxy issue on IE mode

Wisely

in my office, our MIS have setting IE proxy to our company proxy as default.

MX5.0.2.1600 in Ultra mode is workwell withour enable proxy. (directly access internet)

but when I switch to IE mode (I didn't enable proxy on MX5)

seems MX5 adopt IE proxy setting when I not enable on MX5.

could you check this problem?

because when I set IE proxy to none proxy mode, MX5 access internet is workwell.

On ‎2017‎年‎02‎月‎13‎日 at 8:44 PM, karajan said:

if you want to use a proxy you had to set it the proprer way. nothing to do with maxthon.

So you mean that you have your own proxy for your office use.

If you can access the web without the proxy, there is something wrong.

I didn't enable or setting any proxy properies in Maxthon.

and our MIS set the IE proxy by automaticly.

my problem is when I switch Maxthon to IE mode,(not ultra mode) maxthon cannot access internet. but I manual disable microsoft IE proxy setting, then maxthon can access internet.

Hi Wisely, so what is your problem and what you want in this case? Since it appears that you can work with one mode with disabled proxy.

7 hours ago, Wisely said:

my problem is when I switch Maxthon to IE mode,(not ultra mode) maxthon cannot access internet. but I manual disable microsoft IE proxy setting, then maxthon can access internet.

On 2017/2/17 at 6:24 PM, BugSir006 said:

sent you a PM :wink:

My setting on the PC

1. IE11 => enable proxy

2. Maxthon => no proxy setting, disable proxy

issue:

a. Maxthon work on IE(Retro) mode, then MX cannot access internet. (PS: Maxthon is no proxy setting )

b. Maxthon work on IE(Retro) mode, then the MX extension app cannot access internet, too.  (PS: Maxthon is no proxy setting )

my solution:

Disable( or clear) MS-IE11 proxy setting, then MX and MX extension app can access internet by IE(Retro) mode.

The issue still o MX 5.0.2.2000

Hi bug sir,

my mean about the MX no proxy setting is ==>  I disable the maxthon proxy seting as photo.

we have 2 way can access internet, one is thru our company proxy to access internet. but company proxy had blocked some website(i.e.: Facebook, Youtube....)

based on this blocking rules,we are use our test xDSL line to access internet and this xDSL line no need any proxy setting. 

In my case:

a. MS-IE enable proxy, then thru company proxy to access internet. else thru xDSL line to access internet (disable IE proxy, then thru xDSL line)

b. our MIS set the proxy on Windows Server, and every 60min update client IE proxy setting to company proxy (enable)

If we want visit Facebook, Youtube, we use IE is very difficultly.

In the normal condition, I disable MX proxy setting. and work on MX to visit facebook.

The problem is my MX proxy is disable, and IE already enable proxy.

MX work on retro mode(IE kernel mode), I cannot access internet at sometime. also the extension app cannot workable on Retro mode.

for the extension app is not everyone. 

1.jpg

Archived