Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

H2O

Hello

22 posts in this topic

Hello,I'm Catherine.

Share this post


Link to post

What's up, Cathrine? 

Share this post


Link to post

:bouquet:

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, A.S. said:

What's up, Cathrine? 

I'm a new staff of Maxthon.:p Nice to meet you.:D

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, 黄姗 said:

I'm a new staff of Maxthon.:p Nice to meet you.:D

:huh: if it is true then I am not aware of it, although I guess I should :twisted:

Share this post


Link to post

:p:p:pHello, Cathy!

Share this post


Link to post

Hi all, yes! 黄姗(Huang Shan) is a new Maxthon staff from another department. :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, -ody- said:

:huh: if it is true then I am not aware of it, although I guess I should :twisted:

We have the same name, right?:beers:

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Is no one else seeing this?

Smileys.png

seeing what?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tony said:

seeing what?

Where are the Smileys?  Sometimes they show, other times, as in my snapshot.

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Where are the Smileys?  Sometimes they show, other times, as in my snapshot.

ahh yes :(:( try these 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tony said:

ahh yes :(:( try these 

Looks like it might be just -Ody-:titter:

Share this post


Link to post

maybe so - after all she is French and the emphasis is on 'she' - that would explain a lot :p

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tony said:

maybe so - after all she is French and the emphasis is on 'she' - that would explain a lot :p

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "emoticone doigt d'honneur" and this one, do you see it ? :titter:

 

Share this post


Link to post

cannot see that - sorry

 

scroll down if you want

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

is that bomb he has :Upside-Down_Face_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Tony said:

is that bomb he has :Upside-Down_Face_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

why is your head upside down ?

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, -ody- said:

why is your head upside down ?

no idea - i thought Rob had added the smiley - that would make sense 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Tony said:

no idea - i thought Rob had added the smiley - that would make sense 

@BugSir006She changed some smileys.:Grinmacing_Face_Emoji_42x42: 

Share this post


Link to post

haha, yes I updated the emoticons yesterday. They are so outdated.

Do you like the new ones?

The upside down face is soooo popular among Chinese 20s now, don't know why!

:OMG_Face_Emoji_42x42:

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

The upside down face is soooo popular among Chinese 20s now, don't know why!

great but this is not a chinese populated board and the number of chinese 20's here is few

as to liking them - nothing wrong with them other than they are too big

Share this post


Link to post

Yes you are right Tony, so I also hope you will like the new emojis as well 。◕‿◕。

Share this post


Link to post