Why is the extension review process so slow?

FB Purity

Hi FB Purity maker,

Thanks for posting and thank you 7twenty for reminding me here.

We are really sorry for keeping you waiting so long. It is our honor to have you make and update extension for Maxthon.

Since there's much feedback about extension approval process these days, I'll talk with my coworker about the process and make it a routine. Such as to make it every Tuesday and Friday the approval day. So it's apparent to all. And you don't have to worry and experience the hopeless waiting. 

Also, thank you @A.S. for this proposal in your blog. We'll have an internal meeting this Tuesday about this issue, and tell you our decision then.  :1f600:

Sorry again for the waiting and will let you know our future plan about the approval routine soon!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

hi, it seems like the review queue has slowed right down again, i have uploaded an fb purity extension update thats been over a week in the review queue, please can someone approve it?

i've already got new updates to upload, but it seems pointless as if i upload the newer update before the existing update is reviewed, it will probably push the new update to the bottom of the review queue, and who knows how long that will take to get looked at...

Edited by FB Purity
  • Like 1

still waiting for my extension to be reviewed, its been in the queue over 2 weeks now, and i have yet another new update to upload, but again it seems pointless to upload if there is nobody reviewing the extensions in the queue

Edited by FB Purity

1 hour ago, FB Purity said:

still waiting for my extension to be reviewed, its been in the queue over 2 weeks now, and i have yet another new update to upload, but again it seems pointless to upload if there is nobody reviewing the extensions in the queue

i raised this elsewhere and Jeff commented - i thought it would have been resolved but obviously not - read into that what you want 

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

i had a look at your posts tony, and found the one about cryptocurrency, it seems maxthon are concentrating on turning maxthon into a cryptocurrency money spinner... i guess thats why they dont have time to review extension updates

oh well, if anyone wants the latest FB Purity update, they can always get it directly from http://install.fbpurity.com

Edited by FB Purity
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, FB Purity said:

i had a look at your posts tony, and found the one about cryptocurrency, it seems maxthon are concentrating on turning maxthon into a cryptocurrency money spinner... i guess thats why they dont have time to review extension updates

oh well, if anyone wants the latest FB Purity update, they can always get it directly from http://install.fbpurity.com

@FB Purity Thanks for your long-term support and uploaded extensions here and sorry for the long waiting 

Actually, all of us have a long holiday so that we delayed in the auditing the extensions.The extension center staff will check the new extensions now! 

• 1 month later...

its over 2 weeks since i submitted an extension update, and it still hasnt been approved, meanwhile, i have released loads of new updated versions which i am waiting to submit, is it really worth me bothering submitting my updates here if they are not going to get processed by the review staff?

Edited by FB Purity