can i recover previous versions of maxnote?

Hi 30370376,

Thanks for posting!

What do you want to recover? and what's your exact problem? 

If there is an overwritten, then have you undergone an update of the browser? What are the versions before and after?

How many content (note entries) been overwritten?

13 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi 30370376,

Thanks for posting!

What do you want to recover? and what's your exact problem? 

If there is an overwritten, then have you undergone an update of the browser? What are the versions before and after?

How many content (note entries) been overwritten?

Not sure if i accidentally did it myself or not but, I want to recover a previous version of a Maxnote, i have written quite memos and notes in that entry. It would be rather inconvenient to lose. The problem is i think that it think Maxthon has over written the content of a page the content of another existing one.

I did not update the browser around the time that this happened so i do not think that it was a problem with an update.

Only one entry has been over written.

One thing to note that this happened after a combination of being in offline mode and the the computer running out of memory causing the browser to crash. However that has happened before without any problems with my Maxnote entries.

Hi there,

Could you recall the date when the overwritten happened? If you can provide this infromation and you did not proceed syncing operation thereafter, then I think maybe we can manage to recover your data backwards to a certain date. But still it's not 100% feasible. 

Or if you accidentally editted your memo and in the same time sycned the data many times (more than 3 times) after, I'm afraid that it is impossible to recover it from our side. 

Archived