Download manager crash at first use

30 minutes ago, dada.nilo said:

Download manager doesn't work immediately every time i open the browser. I need to open it more times to activate download manager. Is there anyone who have my same problem?

Thanks in advance for attention.

Danilo.

How are you activating it? Ctrl+j or through the menu? And which version are you using? 

Regardless, I don't have the issue.

you say in the title : download manager crashes

and then you say it dont work at first time ( and so there's no crash )

you mean you activate the download manager in Paramaters and it don't work

try without ADblock plus; and without any extension or scripts

try with another browser

uninstal and reinstal a fresh copy from the forum links

Hi dada.nilo,

Thanks for your feedback. And please provide more detailed information as PHYR said above.

And if you encounter usual browser crash, please tell us the specific steps that will cause the crash, and also send the crash report to us.

Here is a thread about how to get your crash report from you PC.

Looking forward to your reply! Really want to help:1f60a:

I have a similar problem.

Perhaps the word "crash" is not quite correct.

When you first launch the browser can not open the download manager. So you simply click on the start button (or Ctrl + J) and nothing happens.

Helps - restart the browser.

Version: 5.0.2.900
IE: 11.576.14393.0

15 hours ago, karajan said:

have you made a recent update of your win 10 copy ? i'm using win 10 pro and no issue, on win 7 no issue

OS version is listed in the previous report. All the latest updates are installed.
But I do not think that's the case.

The problem occurs periodically.

I do not know how to reproduce the problem, because even though I have not always shown it. But it exists.

On 12/19/2016 at 0:20 PM, dada.nilo said:

Download manager doesn't work immediately every time i open the browser. I need to open it more times to activate download manager. Is there anyone who have my same problem?

Thanks in advance for attention.

Danilo.

Whens the last time you did a clean install? You might want to try disabling any addons you are using.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I'm trying to explain better. I open the browser (MX5 v.5.0.2.1000), go to a page where there is something to downloand and when I click on the button to downloand a program, Download Manager does not start. In the previous releases this fact happend only one time, I closed the browser, opened it again and Download Manager worked correctly. Now, I have to open Mx5 several times before making a downloading. I've just tried to uninstall and reinstall the browser, but whithout success. I'm apologizing in advance if i'm not clear enough.

Archived