Ctrl + click suddenly won't download pics

DrGerry

Because of my job I permanently get pictures from internet. The ctrl+click feature is unvaluable to me. I'm using Maxthon 5.0.2.200 without problems but today suddenly it won't work.

When I ctrl+click on a pic with a link, it follws the link and don't save the pic. As I have configured the mouse pointer to show the "radar" when press ctrl key, I know the key is working.

I'm sorry for my poor english.

Udate: suddenly it worked again. I don't know.

I restarted the PC two or three times and nothig happens, a few minutes ago, without reboot and even without restar maxton it gone fixed.

EDIT: it works for moments and for moments don´t work again. I don't know why. Even in the same site.

I know you said it happens on all sites, but can you link to one that has given you issues so we're working with the same links.

Only thing I can think of is that MX might be busy doing something in the background, and for whatever reason misreading the ctrl+click combo.

Did you save some big images prior to the issues?

I have reboot windows 7 on a clean start and it still happens.

I try the same pics in my otyher PC (an older Pentium IV with Win XP) and there the ctrl+click works.

Answering to @karajan: I don't modify nothing in my PC or windows, it simple start happening. With MX4 the ctrl+click works.

Can be some setting in MX5?

Archived