ViewPage 3

WildwestGoh

Hi All,

I am not too sure any of you still remember this nice little tool before the implementation of developer tool after MX4.
ViewPage 3 is a great tool that actually extract all possible resources within the whole page.
It is so useful I have tried different ways to make it works for MX4 and now MX5.

Currently I only modified to works with the Image and Link listing options, which is quite obvious that the built-in from MX4 and MX5 does not make it up for my usage.
So, here it is, a modified and slightly more useful of ViewPage 3 for my own use... or yours? You decide.

I only include it as zip because I need to modify the contents of the scripts from time to time if I ever feels like adding new features or fixing bugs for upcoming MX version upgrade, so I left it in a folder so updating makes easy, and if you're experience with HTML5 and Javascript, you can even make it more powerful and advance than it currently is.

Please follow instruction below to get the ViewPage 3 into your MX5.
1. Find the User's Addon folder.
    <Maxthon Root>\UserData\Users\<Your email or Username>\Addons
2. Extract the content of the zip file inside the folder.
    In this end it should looks like link below... it must be a folder inside Addons
    <Maxthon Root>\UserData\Users\<Your email or Username>\Addons\ViewPage3
3. Startup and login to your MX5 or reboot if you has not closed before.
    3.a. To make sure it is running, go to Extension Manager (right-click Sidebar > Extension Manager, or Menu > Extensions > Others)
    3.b. Tick Enable if it is not. (Its location should be Tool bar)
4. Open a webpage where you need to extract tons of links or images from.
5. Click on the small little "earth-like" icon. It shall popup a Window. Enjoy!

Note: What I have enhanced from the original version.
- Add: Copy selected links to Clipboard.
- Add: Text/Href filter can press Enter to work, do not need to click on Filter button (link).

Please post your comment if you find it useful or if you have additional idea, I will try to enhance it with my limited knowledge of HTML5 and Javascript skills.

Credit to the original Author: http://extension.maxthon.cn/detail/index.php?view_id=2280

Thank you for reading this, and happy using.

ViewPage3.zip

Edited by WildwestGoh
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, bayas said:

Why did not you share it as a package. Anyway I packed it for you :)

WildwestGoh wrote why not packed :)

" I only include it as zip because I need to modify the contents of the scripts from time to time if I ever feels like adding new features or fixing bugs for upcoming MX version upgrade, so I left it in a folder so updating makes easy"

22 hours ago, bayas said:

Why did not you share it as a package. Anyway I packed it for you :)

ViewPage3.mxaddon

Thank you... maybe I should grab the SDK later.

18 hours ago, bayas said:

@Galileusz

I've read it before. I wanted to say: it should be packaged alongside the zip format to be able to install this extension more easily.

Good point, will do so in the future as well, if I ever has any update.

21 hours ago, bayas said:

I fixed some bugs, now all beatufiers works for styles and sources.

ViewPage3.0.2.mxaddon

Wow.. thanks mate, now I need to have a look through how you make it... 
May I know which file have you applied the fix?
It seems just edit the Windows.html does not cut it.

Just found out the differences... went through most of the JS files... wow... *bow* to master.

Edited by WildwestGoh