Do we really have to login to use a browser??

GaryF

I know how to use guest but if you are going down the road of forcing everyone to log in in order to use the browser I will be stopping using it altogether. There is absolutely no good reason to force people to have an account and log into it every time they want to serve the internet, unless of course you simply want everyone's details and to track everything they do. 
In China you might brow beat people and bully them and control them but not here you're not so keep your browser, I've got no interest in it. 

Hi Gary, you can always use guest mode without register or log in, no one will or force you to do so.

As for this,

31 minutes ago, GaryF said:

In China you might brow beat people and bully them and control them

Don't know how you get this impression, but you really need to open your eyes and come here to see what the world truly looks like here. 

Read more and look around will do some help to your ignorance and prejudice!

BTW, if you want to discuss social issues, you are sooooo welcome to go off topic board. link: http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/forum/46-off-topic/

While, here's the place for helping people with usage problems on Maxthon Browser.

On 11/24/2016 at 3:08 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi Gary, you can always use guest mode without register or log in, no one will or force you to do so.

As for this,

Don't know how you get this impression, but you really need to open your eyes and come here to see what the world truly looks like here. 

Read more and look around will do some help to your ignorance and prejudice!

BTW, if you want to discuss social issues, you are sooooo welcome to go off topic board. link: http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/forum/46-off-topic/

While, here's the place for helping people with usage problems on Maxthon Browser.

um, no he's right. china is a savage country. i had many times a displeasure of visiting there on business. you guys have a long way to civilization.

10 hours ago, 17736293 said:

um, no he's right. china is a savage country. i had many times a displeasure of visiting there on business. you guys have a long way to civilization.

Please be noted:

On 11/24/2016 at 6:08 PM, BugSir006 said:

17 hours ago, bobad1 said:

Once registered, how do you unregister and run in guest mode? 

When you switch to guest mode, do you lose all your settings, favorites, and QA?

Hi bobad1, you can hover on your avatar and click "log out" then choose guest mode

how to logout to guest mode1.png

When you use a guest account, all the setting in your signed account will not be synced, since you can look them as two different accounts.

Next time when you run guest mode on the same PC, the settings you made in the guest account will be there.

Archived