Too many sites with 1010 error.

1 minute ago, 30267399 said:

Too much I can't keep track on them, as well as I can't select them on the basis of any reasonable principal

Based on the one in your original post, lyrics-keeper.com, it works perfectly for me and checked in Chrome and it works exactly the same as in Maxthon 5.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

5 hours ago, 30267399 said:

yes lyrics keeper. works on chrome, doesn't work on MX. The question open is WHY?

question is why is the case on your system. As others have posted it's fine on their (and mine for that matter), it's more than likely on your end.

So either it's cryptic message from cloudflare that actually pertains to your IP, or possibly you're using a modified User Agent. Or there's an extension in use that is flagging this error by cloudflare.

Test with the portable version to check.

4 hours ago, 30267399 said:

System? Chrome and Iexplorer work with no 1010 Error

All that proves is that it's not something system wide or network related, and it's confined to something within Maxthon.

Which is why the following was requested mentioned above:

8 hours ago, 7twenty said:

So either it's cryptic message from cloudflare that actually pertains to your IP, or possibly you're using a modified User Agent. Or there's an extension in use that is flagging this error by cloudflare.

Test with the portable version to check.

Reverting the above to default ensures it's not something you've changed.

43 minutes ago, 30267399 said:

Where is the problem with IE11?? Still can not get it

Because the useragent that Maxthon uses for "IE11" isn't the same as what IE11 actually uses. If you use the actual one: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; rv:11.0) like Gecko" Then it works as expected.

So the real question here is why your user agent was changed?

Archived