MX4.9/ MX5 can not execute flash

Wisely

I had replace the flash by myself to flash v24.0.0.154

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html

and I am ensured I already enable accept all plugins (just check again. it's enable all sweb site excute plugins)

maxthon flash player replace locaion: (file name as original: pepflashplayer.dll)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Core\Blink\plugins

11 hours ago, Wisely said:

I had replace the flash by myself to flash v24.0.0.154

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html

and I am ensured I already enable accept all plugins (just check again. it's enable all sweb site excute plugins)

maxthon flash player replace locaion: (file name as original: pepflashplayer.dll)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Core\Blink\plugins

What is Blink doing in that path?  Are you running MX5 or MX 4.4?

I run MX5.0.2.200 portable version and there is no "\blink" in the plugins path.  It's just

*\MaxthonPortable\Core\Plugins\

<<SL>>

3 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

What is Blink doing in that path?

Hmmm, that might be my mistake. Just noticed that i've got the MX4.9 & 5 instructions both using the same path. So either that's how it was when I originally tested and revised the flash thread when MX5 was first released. Or it's a mistake that's been there for a long time and was never brought up before now.

If it's MX4.4 then it should be webkit, and wouldn't matter if the path was wrong as you could delete it and it should still work.

Have since fixed it... but as above, i'd recommend using the MX Flash Updater file in future... it's just easier.

12 hours ago, SnowLeopard said:

What is Blink doing in that path?  Are you running MX5 or MX 4.4?

I run MX5.0.2.200 portable version and there is no "\blink" in the plugins path.  It's just

*\MaxthonPortable\Core\Plugins\

<<SL>>

8 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Hmmm, that might be my mistake. Just noticed that i've got the MX4.9 & 5 instructions both using the same path. So either that's how it was when I originally tested and revised the flash thread when MX5 was first released. Or it's a mistake that's been there for a long time and was never brought up before now.

If it's MX4.4 then it should be webkit, and wouldn't matter if the path was wrong as you could delete it and it should still work.

Have since fixed it... but as above, i'd recommend using the MX Flash Updater file in future... it's just easier.

MX4.9.4.2000  => C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Core\Blink

Mx 5.0.2.200 => C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\Core\plugins

The path is different.

==> the problem is solved. I delete flash dll file and replace again.

I don;t know what's happening. but it's workable now.

Thank you.

Archived