Some problem with "Favorites" in Main page

Hello, guys!

Could you please help me, becouse I can't edit my "favorit screenshot pages" in main page.

Today I was install maxthon 5 to my wife to her laptop, and I was surprised - her MX5 Main page working correctly!

Here I'm attach 2 screenshots from my PC and her laptop, anyone have some idea what's wrong with my MX5 in PC?

Need to say, that I'm already re-install MX5 and clear registry, not helpful.

Please H.E.L.P.!!!

6Ox4CK3i.png

CCm5uKRs.png

Sorry for my English, i'm Russian.

Yes, you are right

1. In wife laptop - as guest and it's working fine

2. In my PC - as this account and it's have a trouble.

Now i'm try to login as guest in PC - Yes!!! It's working FINE!

Now I know problem only in my account, what I can do to repair it?

have you retrieved favorite from an od instal from maxthon4?  - Yes I have import my favorites from Mx4.

8 minutes ago, karajan said:

go to programme > maxthon > user data> users > favorite and move favbckup folder et favorite.dat to your desk 

and check

I don't have this route, maybe you mean:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon5\_AppData\Maxthon\Public\Favorite\Favorite.dat ???

Oh..I found this:

C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon5\Users\retj\Favorite

Upd:

I try do this, not help becouse when I start Mx5 - this folders re-create again. ( favbckup & favorite.dat)

And problem not solve

I found the problem!

It is located at: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon5\Users\retj\QuickAccess

If I delete this file - ALL it's OK!.............but, when I start Mx5 - this's OK only in 2-3-4-5 seconds, after when there is a synchronization with server,  QuickAccess again break!!! 

4 minutes ago, Galileusz said:

Here you have a backup yet  C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon5\Users\retj\backup\QuickAccess  You also remove it.

I understand this, already do it, not help

And already Delete ALL DATA OF Mx5, clean \\TEMP  and clean all personal Mx data.

Install Mx5 now as new, not help - becouse problem will come when  synchronization  with my account start with server.

it's helfull, yes! but "plus" to add new favorit quickaccess not create.

it's only add "favorites" quickaccess from Guest, that's all.

~6Ox4CK3l.png

heh, it's can be closed,

I repair that...ha-ha-ha...I'm delete all favorit data - and "plus" create in fist window...now when i create fist favorite, they move to second....etc.

~6Ox4CK3m.png

Archived