Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jerber

Skynote extention

7 posts in this topic

I have used the Skynote extention in 4.0 series and am wondering if it will be part of Maxthon 5?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jerber said:

I have used the Skynote extention in 4.0 series and am wondering if it will be part of Maxthon 5?

All your (sky) notes are now available in Maxnote/ Infobox.

Just click on your avatar in left upper corner in Mx5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Maxnote miss some content from sky note in the synchronizing process. I had to copy notes from sky note.

Synchronization is not working as good as before with sky note.

And is not a good ideea to keep notes in the same toolbar with favorites.

Edited by Danny_B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2016 at 6:28 PM, magg said:

All your (sky) notes are now available in Maxnote/ Infobox.

Just click on your avatar in left upper corner in Mx5.

when I click on my avatar there is no Maxnote or Infobox available .. there is a Maxnote icon in my browser but when I click on it there is no sky note or infobox .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aztex2012 said:

when I click on my avatar there is no Maxnote or Infobox available .. there is a Maxnote icon in my browser but when I click on it there is no sky note or infobox .. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to import your data from MX4. Menu/ Tools/ Import/Export User Data.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0