Forum inaccessible

joemax

I can't access the forum while using 2 versions, android and pc, despite being signed in with 2 different accounts.

Reproduce;

1. I access the forum using this account(joemax) on pc(M5.0.1.3000).

2. I then access the forum using a second account from M5.1.7000 on android 6.0.1.

3. I try to post or refresh or open a new thread and Maxthon forum reports that it can no longer connect while my pc can perfectly access any other site. 

Edit: This is the error I receive when refreshing this thread after opening the forum in android. I can no longer access the forum until after M5.1.7000 has been closed for about a minute.

2 accounts.png

• 2 months later...

Hi Joemax, thanks for your quick reply!

I reproduced with my iPhone and version5.0.2.1400 PC, but it seems that with other browsers, this issue also exist?

I'll contact IPS support to see if there is any solution ;)

Thank you again for the feedback Joemax! You are the first person finding this issue.:5884970a7da3a_1:

7 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi Joemax, thanks for your quick reply!

I reproduced with my iPhone and version5.0.2.1400 PC, but it seems that with other browsers, this issue also exist?

I'll contact IPS support to see if there is any solution ;)

Thank you again for the feedback Joemax! You are the first person finding this issue.:5884970a7da3a_1:

Thanx for confirming, it is still happening using Mx 5.0.2.1000 and Mx5.0.4.3020.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived