Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MarkStrobel3367

winpc issue Editing Tabs

11 posts in this topic

How can I edit the smaller tabs and the title of the tab sections?  When I right click on the bigger tabs (Bing, Yahoo, Gmail...), I see an edit option.  However, I don't see an edit option when I right click on the smaller tabs.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, MarkStrobel3367 said:

How can I edit the smaller tabs and the title of the tab sections?  When I right click on the bigger tabs (Bing, Yahoo, Gmail...), I see an edit option.  However, I don't see an edit option when I right click on the smaller tabs.  Thanks.

assuming you speak of quick access : which maxthon version ? did you perform a clean install ?

edit.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, -ody- said:

assuming you speak of quick access : which maxthon version ? did you perform a clean install ?

edit.png

Yes I did.  5.0.1.3000.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What version are you running? Update to the most recent if you're not on .3000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MarkStrobel3367 said:

Yes I did.

Hi MarkStrobel,

Does ody's answer helped you solve the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he may be referring to these "smaller" tabs.

Tabs.png

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Thank you Larry for helping clarify.

@MarkStrobel3367, please see here:

 

 

according to the above, we should be able to edit small tiles in the next release..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, 7twenty said:

What version are you running? Update to the most recent if you're not on .3000

I am running that version, 5.0.1.3000.

15 hours ago, 7twenty said:

What version are you running? Update to the most recent if you're not on .3000

5.0.1.3000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

I think he may be referring to these "smaller" tabs.

Tabs.png

If that's what he is talking about, they can be edited by moving them out of the group, edit and then move back in.

Not ideal, and hopefully it gets fixed in an update, but that is a workaround.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, -ody- said:

according to the above, we should be able to edit small tiles in the next release..

Hi ody,

Actually, it's not next release of MX5 browser, since the QA can be separate from browser now, it's relatively independent product now.

So edit for small tiles function is expected to be added in the next version of QA:1f60a:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites