With so much modernity maxthon is lost

I am depply dissatisfied with maxthon 5 for this reason I didnt not login in no more with maxthon 5, some features Some bugs and things that do not please me already of maxthon.
I like maxthon, but now this very modern there lost its powerful simplicity. 

1.- Anyone tell me what is the reason to not display the complete url? just display me just facebook.com but no facebook.com/user/picture /ect ? what is the propuse, any smart answer???

2.- where is the option "save as" """"picture web """ or """html ""? 

3.- in the circle up it would be correct to put the icon of the "max" friend 

4.- We dont need to put a lot of quick accees looks horrible, ugly, soo bad  It is completely frustrating OMGOSH ! no sign in

5.- The operational environment is not friendly to me or my friends who used maxthon 5

5.- maxthon note or infobox It is a complete salad letters and folders. i prefer the same way of maxthon 4 

6.- Is it possible to add the new features on maxthon 4 with the same feature of max5 , it would be great more clean ! 

7.- Where this capture video, magnifier looked at the tools bar?

8.- Where is the history icon ??? 

Here let you my reasons why i am not to courage to sign in with maxthon 5. 

quickacces.png

bad.png

MaxthonSnap20161030011322.png

extremos.png

17 minutes ago, utra7up said:

I am depply dissatisfied with maxthon 5 for this reason I didnt not login in no more with maxthon 5, some features Some bugs and things that do not please me already of maxthon.
I like maxthon, but now this very modern there lost its powerful simplicity. 

1.- Anyone tell me what is the reason to not display the complete url? just display me just facebook.com but no facebook.com/user/picture /ect ? what is the propuse, any smart answer???

2.- where is the option "save as" """"picture""" or """web""? 

3.- in the circle up it would be correct to put the icon of the "max" friend 

4.- We dont need to put a lot of quick accees looks horrible, ugly, soo bad  It is completely frustrating OMGOSH ! no sign up

5.- The operational environment is not friendly to me or my friends who used maxthon 5

5.- maxthon note or infobox It is a complete salad letters and folders. i prefer the same way of maxthon 4 

6.- Is it possible to add the new features on maxthon 4 with the same feature of max5 , it would be great more clean ! 

Here let you my reasons why i am not to courage to sign in with maxthon 5. 

1 ) agreed, several threads about it already

2) right click a picture: "save image as" is there

3) make sure you're connected to your passport.

4) you can drag unwanted icons to the bottom and replca them with the ones you want

5) not user firendly : it takes some times to get used to it, several people complained about this already

6) infobox : several threads about it already

7) I don't understand your point : you don't like Mx5 but you want to add Mx5 functionnalities to mx4 ?

sigmax2.png

4 minutes ago, -ody- said:

1 ) agreed, several threads about it already

2) right click a picture: "save image as" is there

3) make sure you're connected to your passport.

4) you can drag unwanted icons to the bottom and replca them with the ones you want

5) not user firendly : it takes some times to get used to it, several people complained about this already

6) infobox : several threads about it already

7) I don't understand your point : you don't like Mx5 but you want to add Mx5 functionnalities to mx4 ?

here is the answer number 7

and where is the cpu icon , Ram icon, ect?

lupa.png

10 hours ago, utra7up said:

thank you !

Ody .- the history icon where is?

11 minutes ago, Kreator-2 said:

It is on your keyboard - Ctrl+H :D No icon on the main UI, only in the menu. Same for downloads.

or here :(right click the "restore" button) 

history.png

sigmax2.png

9 minutes ago, utra7up said:

Another important thing, where is the option save as "Image web" or html something like that? 

I work with it, it´s very need in my job and university 

right click then either "save as" or "save target as", depending on where you click

sigmax2.png

English version !

Look:

missing.png

ody sorry you do not understand the option that i want is save a website as image or file 

Where is that option?

16 minutes ago, -ody- said:

:huh: what you show me is "encoding", not save as...

encoding is in menu/tools

encoding.png

sorry encondiing not is the point sorry this image was download from internet, the point is save website as image or file. Where is that option ???

Archived