Fix audio icon

klu

On 10/31/2016 at 8:08 PM, magg said:

He has in mind tab/ icon behaviour like it is shown on GIF below

Thank you magg for the gif. From which version you recorded this gif?

And why @klu want it to be changed? In what way the current design cannot satisfy your request?

The more we know our users requirement, the more helpful we can be to improve our product. So, look forward to your reply. 

It's because when they have so many tabs open, the area to click on the audio icon becomes so small, it is hard to hit when they hover over the tab.  If they would change their settings to always show the "Close Tab Buttonon all tabs", that wouldn't be a problem.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

24 minutes ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

If they would change their settings to always show the "Close Tab Buttonon all tabs", that wouldn't be a problem.

This could be - I have this option enabled and I don't see the problem at all (check my GIF)

21 hours ago, magg said:

This could be - I have this option enabled and I don't see the problem at all (check my GIF)

Hi magg, I've tried just like you, with too many tabs so they are folded in the right corner. In this kind of situation, tabs are crowded so the close icon only shows when the mouse hover over it. 

But I don't think the original post is reporting the same issue as you?

Could you @klu tell us in specific?

Have you checked this option?

close button always show.png

Archived