Mute function on TAB

achares

44 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi, achares, could you specify a game for me? Since I don't read this language. Shall I choose any game?

game mute.png

e.g. http://www.duelovky.cz/pool-live-tour

When the game ends, I hear the sound of slamming.  In browser missing mute function in context menu on tab. I would like to manually mute sound (as in Firefox, Opera, Chrome etc.)

8 minutes ago, achares said:

In browser missing mute function in context menu on tab. I would like to manually mute sound (as in Firefox, Opera, Chrome etc.)

You can easily mute sound on tab by clicking on the speaker icon ( marked on my screenshot)

MaxthonSnap20161027125527.png

9 minutes ago, magg said:

You can easily mute sound on tab by clicking on the speaker icon ( marked on my screenshot)

MaxthonSnap20161027125527.png

That I know. I think the CONTEXT menu. Sometimes the sound is short and I don't press the icon on tab. I want to mute the sound before.

Dear admins and moderators

I mean this function on browser tab (look screenshot).

Sometimes on different pages I start playing any game. Some sounds are short, and I cann't press the sound icon on tab. The icon will appear for a short time. Therefore, I want to mute sound before when I click on the tab by right-clicking and I select function "Mute tab". Other tabs I want to hear, because I listen to music for example on Youtube.

Function "Global Mute" isn't a good solution.

Do you understand me ? Thanks

screen-tab.png

23 hours ago, achares said:

Sometimes the sound is short and I don't press the icon on tab. I want to mute the sound before.

I understand you now, achares. Thanks for the explanation and the screenshots. 

It seems that the sound is too short to recongnize for the browser to show the mute cross in right of the tab. 

May I ask what is the browser you used in the screenshot?

2 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

I understand you now, achares. Thanks for the explanation and the screenshots. 

It seems that the sound is too short to recongnize for the browser to show the mute cross in right of the tab. 

May I ask what is the browser you used in the screenshot?

browser on my screenshot is Chrome (latest version)

Archived