seem to be getting a problem on the latest android mx5 release where swiftkey freezes when using maxthon. It only happens in maxthon normally on first use and doesn't happen in chrome. I'm using a samsung galaxy s7 edge (6.01) anyone else noticed this issue? (does not seem to happen on the default keyboard either or the previous beta)

Thank you both for replying. Our tester has tried on our testing device but cannot reproduce the problem. 

So could you please record a short video of the whole process and the freeze, so that our staff can have a look into it, if it's no bother. :1f60a:

BTW, the attached is our version 5.1.7000. You are welcome to download and have a try to see if the problem still exists.

Have a nice day, both friends.

mx_five_pre_mx5_e48c673_3007_5.1.7000_proguard.apk

45 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi mutilator, thanks for the video. I've forward it to our testers to check, will get back to you soon.:1f60a:

If they want to test future beta's or see if a small fix works rather than a big release i don't mind being the guinea pig if they cant reproduce the problem. Also I'm on here daily so if Swiftkey release an update that fixes it etc. I'll leave a message here.

Hello, bit of good news it looks like this issue has been fixed in MX 5.0.1 official (android) as i have been unable to replicate the bug. Thanks for all the help and getting this annoying issue fixed. Look forward to having a non crashing, reliable web browser with maxthon.

On 10/27/2016 at 5:41 PM, mutilator said:

Hello, bit of good news it looks like this issue has been fixed in MX 5.0.1 official (android) as i have been unable to replicate the bug. Thanks for all the help and getting this annoying issue fixed. Look forward to having a non crashing, reliable web browser with maxthon.

Hi mutilator, thanks for trying the official version. 

How about @-=SD=- ? Have you tried in the new official version? Can you still reproduce the bug?

Archived