Open New Tab setting not working as expected

Sylfie

hi, 

i've got my setting for opening new tabs to the right of the current one. yet, when i open my new tab  with ctrl+t / ctrl+n, it opens at the end of all other tabs no matter which one is the currently active one. i can drag and rearrange tabs alright, but would be nice if i didn't have to do that :)

thanks

For now, that option determines the position of tab created by clicking on a link, dragging text or opening a page/link from another program. Even don't know, if it is a good idea to move new tab - it now has other way of appearance as it was in earlier versions. Maybe an option...

Hi Sylfie, 

Kreator-2 is right 

15 hours ago, Kreator-2 said:

that option determines the position of tab created by clicking on a link, dragging text or opening a page/link from another program.

For example, when you click a link in the page you are viewing, then the link will be opened in the right side of this page.

15 hours ago, Sylfie said:

ctrl+t / ctrl+n

these two shortcuts are for open and focus to "new tab". In MX5, the "new tab" is designed to show always in the right of all tabs.

8 hours ago, BugSir006 said:

In MX5, the "new tab" is designed to show always in the right of all tabs.

Yes but this is not previous MX behaviour, and we hate this new behaviour! Please at least give us the option to restore traditional Maxthon functionality. It's incredibly frustrating and could push me away from Maxthon if not rectified.

Archived