GDrive bug

zhails

Suddenly a bug with GDrive has appeared. I can't enter the cloud. Google redirects me to the support page with instructions of browser upgrade. I tried to reconfigure User agent of the browser, but this doesn't solve the problem. Anybody, please help!

51 minutes ago, SS(271829) said:

Thanks! Adding "m" helps.

But I still think this is a bug that should be solved, it worked before the last update(s).

Hi SS,

Which version are you using?

Could you provide a screenshot of the problem?

We just solved a related bug for google drive in our latest internal version 5.0.1.1800.

So please tell me what your problem is, and I'll try on the latest version.

Thank you in advance.

Whenever I try to go to Google Drive (drive.google.com) I get redirected to a page with a message saying the following:

Update your browser to use Google Drive

You're using an old version of Firefox that doesn't work with Google Drive. To use Google Drive, you'll need to update your browser.

Get the update from Firefox

If you don't want to update your browser, you can use another web browser:

6 minutes ago, SS(271829) said:

Whenever I try to go to Google Drive (drive.google.com) I get redirected to a page with a message saying the following:

Update your browser to use Google Drive

You're using an old version of Firefox that doesn't work with Google Drive. To use Google Drive, you'll need to update your browser.

Get the update from Firefox

If you don't want to update your browser, you can use another web browser:

Thanks for your reply! What is the version you are using?

Thanks dear, I got it. I've tried it on my 5.0.1.1700. It truly is. I'll forward it to our product team for furthur checking.

Thank you for telling in detail.

30 minutes ago, BugSir006 said:

Hi SS,

Which version are you using?

Could you provide a screenshot of the problem?

We just solved a related bug for google drive in our latest internal version 5.0.1.1800.

So please tell me what your problem is, and I'll try on the latest version.

Thank you in advance.

3 minutes ago, SS(271829) said:

The "Customize UserAgent string" option is unchecked, with a gray "Maxthon" in the dropdown menu, I have never modified this option.

Ok, I can confirm this issue now.

So it's definitely not fixed in new version!

MaxthonSnap20161012104210.png

What I hate the most of Maxthon is that sometimes doesn't let you access to Google Drive, showing:

"Use a different browser to use Google Drive"

I wonder, how is possible that thing can still be happening?

Why the hell Maxthon is unable to work well ALWAYS with Google Drive? Am I asking too much? Why the hell Maxthon has to have two "modes"? (retro and ultra mode?) For me, that's not a feature, it's a nightmare! I can imagine that more than one user stops using Maxthon because of that incompatibility :( 

No it doesnt and probably the dev/admin will reply you "Yes". But actually it doesnt.
It doesnt also work with Gaming.youtube.com even switching to RETRO MODE.

but then again, Ive been posting this crap since gaming.youtube.com was launched and all I get is that "USE THE FKING RETRO" which doesnt fcking  help in the first place.

THEY NEED TO UPDATE THE CHROME CORE.

Archived