how can i sync infobox with mobile skynotes

i already have it and i know i can see the notes there but it's not as easy and fast as the skynotes app which is a separate app and not a part of the browser...

when i want to take a quick note - this option is not relevant any more... it takes 5 clicks just to get to the notes list!

please update the skynotes app - it's much more convenient 

On 10/10/2016 at 6:40 PM, yaroncor said:

i already have it and i know i can see the notes there but it's not as easy and fast as the skynotes app which is a separate app and not a part of the browser...

when i want to take a quick note - this option is not relevant any more... it takes 5 clicks just to get to the notes list!

please update the skynotes app - it's much more convenient 

Hi yaroncor, I got what you mean now. I'll collect users' voice like you and forward to our product manager at one time. They will survey on users' behavior and request and make a decision then. Still thank you for your feedback, Maxthon cannot achieve this much without your support and love. :1f61a:

• 3 months later...

Hi community,

Maxthon is a very neat-extensioned browesers, albeit there are some security loops that have popped up and there are some extensions that have died (AutoPager) or data gets lost from cloud, but I do like it, the first cloud broweser, click-drag, layout, etc, but

Would SkyNote with easy access side bar feature come back please?(: it was just So easy, quick and comfortable to use, keep open, add, edit, access - the best (props Mx team!). I used it Alot an it was very neat that it locked itself onto the screen. Anyways I'm rambling here, but please, for the sake of community, add the the old SkyNote into 5.0 again. The one in 5.x is fancy and useful, but the previous was truly a near perfect extension

Best regards

Archived