Maxton died ...

Sorry, my English is very bad =(

I must say at once that I use Maxthon many years. Previously, it was called myie, so I am sorry that it appeared vip levels. I understand that time is not considered use of Maxthon, Vip 3 free forever me and other users no give. Use a browser that can store a limited number of entries and chosen password manager ... what's the point ?? Explain to me? Why do I so changed Maxthon 5? Other browsers offer a similar and obviously free without vip levels. Even the modified speed dial now become the same as in opera and other web browsers. Disappears from the menu "close all tabs on the left," and much more, for what Maxthon liked. So as I see Maxton lost individuality and became even look similar to other browsers. It's a shame.

I ask the representatives of the project to explain what you want to achieve? Average level, Vip1, 2 many will not be enough to identify.
A clear description of produce Vip 3 now and in the future I do not see. Moreover - it is not clear at all for an extra charge Vip3 will or not?
One-time payment, monthly, yearly? On the whole series of subsequent Maxthon products or only 5 Maxthon?
If the fee - for that you have to pay, if all like - gone, but what is, is available in a free browser and is stable?

Unfortunately I have to admit that it is time to change the browser. Without constant VIP3 Maxthon died for me ...

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Your English is good enough to let me know what you are wondering. The addon services we provided on MX5, Infobox, passkeeper and UUMail, are aiming to give users a better online browsing experience. We just think browser can be more than just browsing tool, but a smart information assistant. So we give people more choices. Some people may need those functions, some others may not.

However, we want to show our appreciation to the early adopters who help us to test and optimize the MX5. So those people, like you, deserve to have some priviledges. For some people need collect, edit, organize information, the monthly upload storage means a lot to them. And I need to clarify that MX5 is still in beta version and we've kept optimizing it according to users' feedback. You can have a look at the Changelog section, then you can have a look at we've changed during this 3 months. 

For us, Maxthon is getting better because everybody here is working so hard. Thank you so much for your long-term support. 

24 minutes ago, Annazhang said:

For us, Maxthon is getting better because everybody here is working so hard

with respect - that is only true if those working so hard are going in the right direction - from many posts here that is at least debatable 

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

10 hours ago, Adminspb said:

Sorry, my English is very bad =(

I must say at once that I use Maxthon many years. Previously, it was called myie2, so I am sorry that it appeared vip levels. I understand that time is not considered use of Maxthon, Vip 3 free forever me and other users no give. Use a browser that can store a limited number of entries and chosen password manager ... what's the point ?? Explain to me? Why do I so changed Maxthon 5? Other browsers offer a similar and obviously free without vip levels. Even the modified speed dial now become the same as in opera and other web browsers. Disappears from the menu "close all tabs on the left," and much more, for what Maxthon liked. So as I see Maxton lost individuality and became even look similar to other browsers. It's a shame.

I ask the representatives of the project to explain what you want to achieve? Average level, Vip1, 2 many will not be enough to identify.
A clear description of produce Vip 3 now and in the future I do not see. Moreover - it is not clear at all for an extra charge Vip3 will or not?
One-time payment, monthly, yearly? On the whole series of subsequent Maxthon products or only 5 Maxthon?
If the fee - for that you have to pay, if all like - gone, but what is, is available in a free browser and is stable?

Unfortunately I have to admit that it is time to change the browser. Without constant VIP3 Maxthon died for me ...

So you're going to stop using Maxthon because you don't understand what VIP is??? Probably as rational a decision as those made by other users.

At the risk of offending the two previous posters(or maybe in the hope of annoying them) allow me to point you to the info you seek. On this page you will find reference to VIP status as well as descriptions of various other M5 features.

You do not hear me, or my English is very bad.

I enjoyed many years Maxthon. In 2006 I became the first to use myie.
For all the time I have accumulated in Maxthon many hundreds of passwords for different sites, thousands of links in favorites.
The only privilege that can reflect my needs (as well as most other people) vip 3.
Get free vip 3 and for all, I can not. Otherwise it would have been described you as online.
How to get a vip 3 after 31 September 2016 have also not been written.
Furthermore. Nowhere is it written on what terms is available vip 3 and for how long, if available.

Let's say you want to sell vip 3. Conditions of sale either. The payment amount, payment method, a one-time payment or periodical - is not clear.

Now you can get with other browsers unlimited free password manager and unlimited bookmarks, data synchronization, and more. I do not need a collection of various programs in the browser, I need functionality on a modern engine that has been used.

I see that my browser is now possible to use limited without vip 3.
I believe that if the vip 3 in the amount specified in your website will not be available to everyone, many users understand the limitations Maxthon Maxthon just delete. These people will be right. Do you really believe that you will buy it? What do you expect? Who will buy when so many alternatives?

For many years I have been faithful Maxthon, but I no longer understand him and respect his goal.
Unfortunately seeing all restrictions repeat - Maxthon died.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2016 at 3:46 PM, PHYR said:

So you're going to stop using Maxthon because you don't understand what VIP is??? Probably as rational a decision as those made by other users.

At the risk of offending the two previous posters(or maybe in the hope of annoying them) allow me to point you to the info you seek. On this page you will find reference to VIP status as well as descriptions of various other M5 features.

Moderator or fire starter? 

Archived