Can't sign in MX5 with my MX4 account

Hello, can you help to solve my problem?

I want to use new MX5, but I can't. When I am trying to sign in to my existing account (not the guest mode) MX5 reports me: "No network connection".

But I have the internet connection and can write this message at the same time using my MX4 account, so it is not a problem of my internet connection.

What can I do to solve this problem? I don't want to use MX5 in guest mode, I don't want to create new account especially for MX5 and must come back to MX4 version of programm.

MX5 sign in error.JPG

Could be firewall or proxy settings. First I'd check that MX5 is being allowed through the firewall, I've seen that as a solution to this problem on the forums before. Proxy settings can be another one and they can be set via the small gear icon in the top right of the login screen. If you don't use proxy settings in MX4 then it's unlikely that's the problem here.

I found what was the problem. I have a programm on my computer - NetPolice, it used like a filter for my children. The MX4 works with it perfectly, but MX5 can't log in. I switched it off and MX5 now works! So I can use the MX5, but have to work without the filter of traffic.

On 10/7/2016 at 6:51 PM, NovoBoss said:

I found what was the problem. I have a programm on my computer - NetPolice, it used like a filter for my children. The MX4 works with it perfectly, but MX5 can't log in. I switched it off and MX5 now works! So I can use the MX5, but have to work without the filter of traffic.

Hi NovoBoss, happy that you found out the reason.

So could you turn NetPolice on after login, and use MX5 normally?

Archived