Google Drive Bug

otetas

If i open a shared link from google drive it will just open a blank page, if i am logged in my google account. If i log off from it the link will display correctly.

This is an example of a link that you can try and see if you have the same problem.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwW7Q7dY8LPDaFdUTnJ0T0J2ZE0/view?usp=sharing

I've tried with the old core and new, with a new installation too and the problem persists since maxthon version 4.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2016 at 0:49 AM, otetas said:

If i open a shared link from google drive it will just open a blank page, if i am logged in my google account. If i log off from it the link will display correctly.

Hi otetas, I've confirmed it on my PC, will forward it to our test team immediately. Thank you!

Hi dear, this bug has been fixed in our latest internal test version 5.0.1.1800, thank you for finding this bug for us!

It also said that we need to update browser... :(

Update your browser to use Google Drive

You're using an old version of Firefox that doesn't work with Google Drive. To use Google Drive, you'll need to update your browser.

Get the update from Firefox

If you don't want to update your browser, you can use another web browser:

21 hours ago, ZunA said:

It also said that we need to update browser... :(

Update your browser to use Google Drive

You're using an old version of Firefox that doesn't work with Google Drive. To use Google Drive, you'll need to update your browser.

Get the update from Firefox

If you don't want to update your browser, you can use another web browser:

Hi ZunA,

We reopen this bug again since it is a little bit complicated than we thought. Our developers are still working on it.

Thanks for your feedback and how's your day?

On 2016-10-13 at 0:01 PM, BugSir006 said:

Hi ZunA,

We reopen this bug again since it is a little bit complicated than we thought. Our developers are still working on it.

Thanks for your feedback and how's your day?

It look like that Google setup another limit for this problem because now it is possible to access Google Drive without warning of using old version browser...

I did NOT update any of my Maxthon...

40 minutes ago, ZunA said:

It look like that Google setup another limit for this problem because now it is possible to access Google Drive without warning of using old version browser...

I did NOT update any of my Maxthon...

I've also tried in my version 5.0.1.1900, it works now. :1f60a:

Archived