Can't Load Forums on PC

klear6

Hi. I was trying to post something about a bug and the site loads fine on mobile but on PC I get a connection error (timed out on Maxthon, Edge thinks the site doesn't exist). I even tried running it through a search engine to see if the address has changed and it still didn't work. What's going on? Is this my glitch or is the site down? 

54 minutes ago, klear6 said:

Hi. I was trying to post something about a bug and the site loads fine on mobile but on PC I get a connection error (timed out on Maxthon, Edge thinks the site doesn't exist). I even tried running it through a search engine to see if the address has changed and it still didn't work. What's going on? Is this my glitch or is the site down? 

Forum works all the time well. Probably your DNS server has a temporary problem.

Works now...Weird.  Ok, thanks.

23 hours ago, 7twenty said:

Ummm?? This site? Clearly it's working because you just posted?

Or another site? If so which one?

And http://isup.me is your best friend when it comes to checking the status of a site.

I posted from an Android Device.  Saying it isn't working while posting from a PC would be like asking where your sunglasses are while you are wearing them..  Yes, it happens but not this time.  I was just wondering if it was only not working on PC just for me or if there was a separate mobile site that was up...LOL

1 hour ago, klear6 said:

I posted from an Android Device.

Yeah, noticed that, but was still a little vague as to which site. Sunglasses analogy is nice :D

And no, it's the same site, just renders differently depending on screen size.

Does it do the same using different browsers? If not, then probably DNS related as noted above.

Also, when using your mobile, are you using wifi or mobile data? If on wifi using the same connection as the PC, then things get a  little more interesting.

Archived