Possible bug with extension on Mx5 v5.0.1.1200

eypze

Hi people,

I'm watching a stranger behavior with the "External Tool" extension

I did a clear installation and marked the extensions that I wanted to use (image 1). I closed Mx5, and then I opened it again. In this moment I can see the "External Tool" extension in tool bar and it just disappeared from the 'Function & Addons" section (image 2). Now I can't remove the "External Tool" extension icon from tool bar

image 1.png

image 2.png

Hi BugSir006, thanks for your comments

It happens on Mx5 v5.0.1.1200 with Windows 10 Home edition

How I said, the option for disable "external tool" is now missing in my "Function & Addons" section ... Yes, I tried all that things: restart Maxthon, my computer, reinstall Maxthon, etc.

I fixed the Maxthon installation on "Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall/Change", this procedure fixed the issue,but when I restarted Maxthon browser the issue comes again :wacko:

Hi eypze, could you make a gif or a small video for us? Since screenshots are not enough to help solve this issue. My collegues and I can hardly reproduce this issue on our devices with the same system. So a video is highly appreciated. The attached is a useful tool with which you can make a gif and send it to me. Look forward. 

licecap.exe

On 6/9/2016 at 3:07 AM, BugSir006 said:

Hi eypze, could you make a gif or a small video for us? Since screenshots are not enough to help solve this issue. My collegues and I can hardly reproduce this issue on our devices with the same system. So a video is highly appreciated. The attached is a useful tool with which you can make a gif and send it to me. Look forward. 

licecap.exe

Hi BugSir006, thanks for your comments

Take a look to the attached video

Mx5_possible_bug.gif

Archived