Switching to Firefox

It's insane that MX5 doesn't work without logging in. I've been a user since MYIE2 days and this is where you lose me. What's wrong with syncing whenever you want to, and IF you want to? I'm guessing this will repulse new users. Honestly, who takes such decisions? Certainly not the community.

3 hours ago, fishcake said:

It's insane that MX5 doesn't work without logging in. I've been a user since MYIE2 days and this is where you lose me. What's wrong with syncing whenever you want to, and IF you want to? I'm guessing this will repulse new users. Honestly, who takes such decisions? Certainly not the community.

yes, we can use guest accounts in the internal test version : I already use it at work and it works fine. Like Kreator says : stay tuned !!! :wink:

sigmax2.png

50 minutes ago, fishcake said:

Thank you for the replies. I will stay tuned. Most probably I will use the two browsers side by side.

It's always useful to have another browser just in case :) But don't stop using MX for its problems - it's in beta now, it will be better soon. And yes, the community has some influence - do participate too.

Archived