ultra retro

19 minutes ago, Tommy Evans said:

Which sould be used. I tried to change and when I changed I lost the flash player. How do you get the flash player between the two?????

Could you provide a link to the page where it happened. And besides the better is ultra mode.

We play an on line golf game.It is called World Golf Tour or wgt.com is where it can be found. During game play the swing path must be struck with left click to hit the ball. the swing path keeps going to where ever it wants to before it lets you hit the ball. The flash player crashes leaving a black screen and you must refresh. This happens several times a day. After the update the meter is eratic as it travels making it hard to hit. I think I am going back to M3 till some off the bugs are worked out. Just wanted to try the retro but have no flash player in it.

3 minutes ago, Sergey_K said:

A context menu (by pressing the right mouse button) works? And when you switch to retro-mode playback is no problem?

Works fine in both modes for me except that in Ultra Mode, I get the commercial.  And yes, the context menu works fine also.  I'm on internal test mode.

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

Ok, im used 5.0.1.500beta. I have problems playing videos in the retro-mode: writes must install adobeflashplayer.

The ultra mode - video is not working context menu. (Although the video in full-screen mode, there is a context menu)

Youtube(retro).jpg

10 minutes ago, Sergey_K said:

Ok, im used 5.0.1.500beta. I have problems playing videos in the retro-mode: writes must install adobeflashplayer.

The ultra mode - video is not working context menu. (Although the video in full-screen mode, there is a context menu)

Hi Sergey_K, please stay tuned, we'll release a new beta within a week. :wink:

On 30.08.2016 at 2:10 PM, Sergey_K said:

Youtube(retro).jpg

It seems you forget correct. The problem exists and is confirmed in version 5.0.1.1200.

Also this problem is likely to intersect another problem: http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/20796-the-first-bug-on-beta3flashabout/

Archived