Videos dont sync with Audio

Just happen a few days ago, at first I thought it was the video problem but it happen to every single one of them from youtube to facebook. The audio after a while get behind or faster than the video. This is so wierd, I can tell by looking at the actor's mouth. Any body has this problem ?

6 hours ago, dvtquan said:

Just happen a few days ago, at first I thought it was the video problem but it happen to every single one of them from youtube to facebook. The audio after a while get behind or faster than the video. This is so wierd, I can tell by looking at the actor's mouth. Any body has this problem ?

Have you tested with any other browser?  Can you provide a specific link for us to test?

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

not with chrome. It's hard to say when cuz at first it run smoothly, but eventually it will happen. And there is no specific link since it's happen to all youtube and facebook video. At first i thought something is wrong with youtube center but since FB got this problem too i dont know. I will take note more on this. Thank you for reply.

Archived