Improve MX5 mobile browser with us

I have been absent from these discussions for a bit. I have been beta testing Google Assistant, it showed up one day and it is going to be the next big thing!  With Maxthon in development any way possible Google Assistant can be incorporated will be more than you ever realized!  Of course it hands me off 2 Maxthon browser my default browser when it does not cover something, but that is a lot less then you're ordinary Voice Assistant that are on the market today.  I have taken the survey enjoying the Facebook group on the next Maxthon browser mobile I have gotten the update for my windows Maxthon browser.  I look forward to helping with what features, clicks I see in the future.

Have a great day!

zach

17 hours ago, Devil208 said:

Thanks but that topic is about mobile version of mx5. 

Language in MX5 mobile goes along with you mobile system language.

When you change your mobile system language to English, then MX5 mobile turns to English UI.:1f60b:

12 hours ago, Devil208 said:

Where is my test version of mx5 for iOS? I completed your survey and I would want to get a link to my e-mail.

Hi Devil208, could you PM me your email address? I'll let our staff check it. 

39 minutes ago, Devil208 said:

So. Thanks, my language has changed to english when i changed my system language to english. But it's not comfortable. Where i can post my suggestions about how it will works? I have a couple.

Here: http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/forum/95-mx5-beta-version-discussion/&sortby=start_date&sortby=start_date&sortdirection=desc&page=1

board.png

On 10/10/2016 at 1:35 AM, Devil208 said:

When i press "about maxthon" button then i see on my screen an inscription which tells me that i use v. 5.00 (71). In the App Store i see that the last version of mx5 is 5.0.2000. This problem is on all version of mx5 for iphone 4s.

Hi Devil208,

Our team has confirmed this issue you reported. 

Actually, we've submitted several updated  version to AppStore. But they have not been approved.

So we recommend you to upgrade your browser version (download a latest one in AppStore), that will solve your problem.

Have a nice day.

• 3 weeks later...
  1. Try to open http://m.citilink.ru. For me it shows neverending rolling circle and never loads the page. If I use MX4 for that, I see a wrong certificate message, but everything works fine.
    Screenshot_2016-11-08-21-16-44.png
  2. Please, make some way to disable weather - it is positioning/loading too slow - up to 10 seconds before I can use MX. And I don't really need it there. I have a separate weather widget (as most users have, I guess). And it detects wrong place most times.
  3. Open http://www.yandex.ru, search for something, long tap on any link until you get menu, try to tap this menu - when you remove your finger from touchscreen it will open the link like if you just opened it with single tap. But the menu will still be visible. To use menu I have to move finger before I remove it from the touchscreen.

2 hours ago, Kreator-2 said:
  1. Try to open http://m.citilink.ru. For me it shows neverending rolling circle and never loads the page. If I use MX4 for that, I see a wrong certificate message, but everything works fine.

2. Please, make some way to disable weather - it is positioning/loading too slow - up to 10 seconds before I can use MX. And I don't really need it there. I have a separate weather widget (as most users have, I guess). And it detects wrong place most times.
  3. Open http://www.yandex.ru, search for something, long tap on any link until you get menu, try to tap this menu - when you remove your finger from touchscreen it will open the link like if you just opened it with single tap. But the menu will still be visible. To use menu I have to move finger before I remove it from the touchscreen.

1. No issues displaying regardless of user agent(tried all 4 in both landscape and portrait).

3.  No issue searching yandex either, long pressed for menu and then opened tab in background with a single tap. Menu closed without additional input as would be expected

M5.1.7000beta on android 6.0.1

32 minutes ago, Galileusz said:

There is no, because it is the internal version.

OK, got it. But still I have these problems. I'm not able to record video on my phone - not enough CPU productivity, but I'll try to make it in some other way.

For now, try to long tap the right part of a link in search results in yandex.ru.

Hi. Here have another problem associated with the user interface. If I'll scroll down "Profile" menu, then I can't press "Settings" button because the bar in the bottom of the screen with three buttons overrides "Settings" button. When i scroll down profile menu to the end, then i see that picture:

IMG_0325.PNG

14 hours ago, yaroncor said:

Hi 

Why is Maxthon (any version...) not available in the IOS Appstore in Israel?

just moved from android to iphone and discovered that...

Hi yaroncor, thanks for your interest. We withdraw iOS version from AppStore due to there is still an inconvenience that needs to be fixed. It is expected to launch again within two weeks. We will give an announcement once it is in the store. So please stay tuned and thanks for your attention again. :wink:

Archived