Switch between modes

18 minutes ago, martinstz said:

Hi!

Can you create a shortcut key for switch between Retro and Ultra mode, because now i need to open few menus to switch them?

Thank you in advance!

Be patient and wait for the next public version, please :wink:

Bez tytułu.jpg

Hi martinstz, thanks for your feedback and may I ask in what kind of situations, you need to switch mode?

In our latest MX5 version, we provide auto switch between modes smartly. Have you encountered some problems during usage?

Look forward to your reply and really want to offer some help. 

Hi!

I'm from Bulgaria and use the site epay.bg to pay some things. When a make a pay, i want to print the payment and when i'm on Ultra mode, Maxhton cannot print the payment, only open it and no option for printing, but on Retro Mode - no problem and printing without problems. But epay.bg not work properly on Retro Mode (you can see it when you open the site and switch between modes), only work fine on Ultra Mode. And always when i make a payment, i need to switch between modes to print the payment, and after that - to return back.If you can make epay.bg to work fine with Retro Mode (because I understand that you can not get to the payment to try it on Utra Mode), I would have no problem and no need to switch between modes.

Archived