MX5 Ver. 5.1.2000 BETA (for Android)

Not allowing "pinch to zoom" with fingers, in or out.  Browsing is a lot different than previous "Alpha" version.

It is working now (clean install).  That was on my Samsung Gakaxy J3 (2016) running lp 5.1.1.  I am having an issue with a court records site though, posted about it in another listing.  Seems when clicking a link that gives multiple options on document viewing, MX5 does not have an "open" option.  Just "save" or "cancel".  But its better than the alpha not doing anything at all!  Can this be addressed/

Hi coolbeans2016,

Thanks for your feedback, I've forwarded this to our product manager.

Actually in most Anroid mobile browsers, they do not support "pinch to zoom" function wither. But we support auto-adjusting for most hot websites. 

And "pinch to zoom" is enabled when you switch to PC display on mobile.

It is working now (clean install).  That was on my Samsung Gakaxy J3 (2016) running lp 5.1.1.  I am having an issue with a court records site though, posted about it in another listing.  Seems when clicking a link that gives multiple options on document viewing, MX5 does not have an "open" option.  Just "save" or "cancel".  But its better than the alpha not doing anything at all!  Can this be addressed?

Also using BETA on Asus tablet (KitKat 4.4.2), working as well as LP 5.1.1 but same issue on opening docs to view.....

On 2016/8/22 at 0:24 AM, coolbeans2016 said:

Seems when clicking a link that gives multiple options on document viewing, MX5 does not have an "open" option.  Just "save" or "cancel".  But its better than the alpha not doing anything at all!  Can this be addressed?

Hi coolbeans2016, thanks for your feedback. Could you also provide us a link for the document viewing? So that I can forward it to our testers:wink:

Please find attached images from  Court records site.  I have gone back to using MX4 for Android & Windows...

Far as I can remember the windows version used to have a "share" for sharing a webpage via social media, like the Android version does.... ?!

Is this ever going to be added into MX5?  Not all sites, webpages, news stories that people share in forums have a link to share to another place.  With being able to click "share" it gives the ability to share an actual article, webpage, in a discussion group like G+ (Google), or Facebook.

In MX4, my favorites still work excellently, can be saved, deleted, modified as things change online.  I realize MX5 is a work in progress and will continue to use it, when problems are addressed (ie... online docs, favorites).  I am not going to be able to do the conversion of old favorites into infobox, or use it for new since once something has been added, it cannot be deleted.  There is absolutely no organizational capabilities like in MX4.

Please advise if there is a more recent version available for download since the 1st BETA release.

Sincerely,

Zach

ps  post you responded to me on, MX5 was at least giving option to save or cancel a doc selected.  Now it does not do this.....

doc opened in IE (uses edge to do so).jpg

last page that can be accessed MX4.jpg

Main Search Page.jpg

not opening docs in MX4 or MX5 now.jpg

Page prior to doc listings.jpg

On 2016/8/26 at 11:53 PM, coolbeans2016 said:

Please advise if there is a more recent version available for download since the 1st BETA release.

Hi coolbeans2016, we will release a second beta in the end of this month hte soonest, will announce in forum. So please stay tuned. 

As for your previous problem, thanks for these pictures you attached, could you provide a link so that I can try your steps and help to solve?

Archived