Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tommy Evans

Max5 issues

5 posts in this topic

They wanted feed back for the Max5

1. When typing in the games I play there is no space bar. When I change the settings where the space will work I loose the flash player

2. Flash player is crashing during game play. Several times in last several days

3. Just like the earlier version the mouse is slow to react and late hits cause issues with the game even after going into the computer and changing the settings.

18 minutes ago, Tommy Evans said:

They wanted feed back for the Max5

1. When typing in the games I play there is no space bar. When I change the settings where the space will work I loose the flash player

2. Flash player is crashing during game play. Several times in last several days

3. Just like the earlier version the mouse is slow to react and late hits cause issues with the game even after going into the computer and changing the settings.

All that information is fine, but if you could give us a link to the game or games you are experiencing these problems with, it will be much easier to diagnose.

1 person likes this

Yes, please tell us what game it is so that we may help :wink:

World tour golf or wgt.com     It is an online golf game

my bad it is world golf tour or wgt.com      I have updated to the Beta2 and it has the same issues