Increase the number of passwords available in the Passkeeper

there apparently is a limit of the number of passwords which are kept in the passkeeper, but it is very small. My sugestions are:

1. Remove the limit of password entries in passkeeper or at least increase (ca 500 would be fine i think)

2. There is no alert that one has reached their limit. Even when i select the option "Save password" during login, nothing happens. Please implement a prompt for the users to let them know they are out of space. 

3. There seems to be no control over duplicate entries. i found to have multiple duplicates (eg twitter was added 3 times - with only title differing, urls were the same)  - maybe it was a temporary syncing issue, but would be nice to have a control over duplicates as it will resolve some of the space issues :)

thanks!

yeah, i just saw the vip privileges table. i am supposedly vip3 yet no new passwords were added to the passkeeper after around 140 items. thats below the limit even for non-vip users. i hardly ever get prompts from mx to save a password, and apparently the options "remember me" and "save password" in the login masks are not triggering the passkeeper to take them on.. 

38 minutes ago, Sylfie said:

yeah, i just saw the vip privileges table. i am supposedly vip3 yet no new passwords were added to the passkeeper after around 140 items. thats below the limit even for non-vip users. i hardly ever get prompts from mx to save a password, and apparently the options "remember me" and "save password" in the login masks are not triggering the passkeeper to take them on.. 

Check your status from your avatar, you'll see a V with 1,2 or 3.

2 hours ago, Sylfie said:

V3

I have 209 at the moment (vip 3 too), so the limit is not the issue in your case (140).

I agree, there's no way to sort duplicate entries, and I'd like to be able to sort them alphabetically too.

sigmax2.png

On 2016/8/9 at 4:32 PM, Sylfie said:

There seems to be no control over duplicate entries. i found to have multiple duplicates (eg twitter was added 3 times - with only title differing, urls were the same)  - maybe it was a temporary syncing issue, but would be nice to have a control over duplicates as it will resolve some of the space issues

16 hours ago, -ody- said:

I agree, there's no way to sort duplicate entries, and I'd like to be able to sort them alphabetically too.

Hi dear both,

thanks for your suggestions, will send this alphabetically sorting proposal to our product team.

and this sorting duplicate entries will also be forwarded to developers.

Really thanks you for helping us improve.

me thanks for being so awesome! listening to your users is the cherry to the cake :) 

back to password managing: apparently my passkeeper problem is not so much the number of items i have, because i cleaned up down to 65, and the passkeeper is still not triggering (not suggesting to save passwords) during login prompts. ideas what can be wrong?

Archived