Passkeeper Not Keeping Me LOgged In

So after switching to the MX5 beta release update, I find many sites do not keep me logged in. All the sites I have my saved passwords for, are not keeping me logged in. If I open say youtube, it keeps asking me to sign in. It does not keep me logged in. Once I sign into youtube again, and open a new video in a new tab, the new video will open showing I need to sign into youtube again to like or add the video to a playlist. It happens on a few other sites like youtube as well. It just does not keep me logged in I have to log in each time over and over. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there

Also I have problem with this "Passkeeper". I have two accounts for a forum with different user names and passwords. when I want to choose another one, it doesn't log in to in and shows the other one that I don't want to log in! while I didn't have this problem with version 4 and worked very well with some accounts in a forum, websites. Whenever this function and the QA with thumbnail image fixed, I'll back to MX5, hope it happens soon. Now I'd rather to back and use MX 4. 

Thanks

Archived