New Browser old bugs...

Hi all...

With a bit of polemic, I would signal that in Mx5 as for this bug already present on mx4.9.x 

in Mx5 it is not possible to start the browser the first time, since it look to connect to internet but does not use the proxy.. Also, if you make the first start on a location with no proxy, then the browser do not sync anything since cannot connect to passport.

Also, this bug is still present on both mx4 and mx5 

Whyu to make a new browser, maintaining all the bug already pointed out foir the previous version, without trying to solve them? I'm really considering to leave from Mx and start using a new browser after almost 10 years, from the myie2 time... :mad:

44 minutes ago, Ices_Eyes said:

Hi all...

With a bit of polemic, I would signal that in Mx5 as for this bug already present on mx4.9.x 

in Mx5 it is not possible to start the browser the first time, since it look to connect to internet but does not use the proxy.. Also, if you make the first start on a location with no proxy, then the browser do not sync anything since cannot connect to passport.

Also, this bug is still present on both mx4 and mx5 

Whyu to make a new browser, maintaining all the bug already pointed out foir the previous version, without trying to solve them? I'm really considering to leave from Mx and start using a new browser after almost 10 years, from the myie2 time... :mad:

point 1 : will be fixed  : 

point 2 : confirmed

sigmax2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived