Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

30060663

Bookmark icon updater

7 posts in this topic

In the old browser, there was an option to update all the icons/thumbnails of your bookmarks.

Is this gone now, cant find it anymore?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 30060663 said:

In the old browser, there was an option to update all the icons/thumbnails of your bookmarks.

Is this gone now, cant find it anymore?

Hi 3060663,

thanks for your post. our product team is considering to bring this function back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just trying to do the same. Please bring it back as it makes it easier to find the correct bookmark.

 

 Thank you team Maxthon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ToothFaerie said:

I was just trying to do the same. Please bring it back as it makes it easier to find the correct bookmark.

 

 Thank you team Maxthon.

You just haven't found it, it's in Maxinfo

 

SITE ICONS.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2016 at 6:16 PM, BugSir006 said:

thanks for your post. our product team is considering to bring this function back.

:huh:

31 minutes ago, joemax said:

You just haven't found it, it's in Maxinfo

:D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/11/2016 at 11:25 AM, joemax said:

You just haven't found it, it's in Maxinfo

 

SITE ICONS.png

 Thank you, I even looked there and did not see it. LOL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites