Keyboard shortcuts list?

I am using a netbook with a small screen that really really needs to be running MX in full screen at all times.  Where is there a list of the keyboard commands so I don't have to keep pressing f11 to change it back to a window and performing an operation and then pressing f11 again to get back to full screen?  Also, is there a way to have it load into full screen automatically at startup?

Since my last post I have not been able to create a new topic.  When I go to the drop down menu it shows all of the main topics but they are greyed out and it won't let me select any of them....Did I do something wrong?

1 hour ago, klear6 said:

I am using a netbook with a small screen that really really needs to be running MX in full screen at all times.  Where is there a list of the keyboard commands so I don't have to keep pressing f11 to change it back to a window and performing an operation and then pressing f11 again to get back to full screen?  Also, is there a way to have it load into full screen automatically at startup?

Since my last post I have not been able to create a new topic.  When I go to the drop down menu it shows all of the main topics but they are greyed out and it won't let me select any of them....Did I do something wrong?

about your last question : there's a limit of 5 posts a day until you reach  10 posts (spam prevention)

to get this list I used this feature : open the settings and go to "shortcuts management", right click somewhere in the page and choose " add to infobox..." then select "web content" (now you get the shortcut list) : pin it to the shortcut bar, and then just copy paste here...

Shortcuts Management

• Command
  • Shortcut
  • New tab
  • Duplicate tab
  • Next tab
  • Previous tab
  • Close current tab
  • Close other tabs
  • Restore last closed page
  • Close all
  • Close tabs to the right