Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pablo1

Please, restore the open all tabs on startup MX4 functionality

12 posts in this topic

Open all tabs on startup doesn't work as in MX4 anymore. No one click option to open all tabs on startup. No selected tabs option to open them with one click. It's really sad :(

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you choose "last session" @ "open on startup", you can open them all at once. But it was better before, no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pablo1 said:

Open all tabs on startup doesn't work as in MX4 anymore. No one click option to open all tabs on startup. No selected tabs option to open them with one click. It's really sad :(

Hi Pablo1, 

We've sent this suggestions to our product team,

They are working on it now,

this feature will be added in the next versoin or the one after next to the latest. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way I found to restor tabs is from Maxthon now

about:last 

doesn't work anymore :'c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EddyFicio said:

The only way I found to restor tabs is from Maxthon now

about:last 

doesn't work anymore :'c

And from QA last session?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, joemax said:

And from QA last session?

yes, but I don't like it XDD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2016 at 6:01 PM, Milija17 said:

If you choose "last session" @ "open on startup", you can open them all at once. But it was better before, no doubt.

I don't get it. In "open on startup" I only have these options:

Open on startup

- Homepage

- New tab

 

Please explain how could I do that. Thanks.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I misinterpreted "MX4 functionality" for MX4 browser. I didn't even give MX5 a decent chance, as it offered nothing better. When they make it stable, I'll reconsider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2016 at 11:52 AM, Pablo1 said:

I don't get it. In "open on startup" I only have these options:

Open on startup

- Homepage

- New tab

 

Please explain how could I do that. Thanks.

 

 

 

Click on where it says "Manage Homepage" and enter about:last

open.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, No.1MaxthonFan said:

Click on where it says "Manage Homepage" and enter about:last

open.png

I don't think that works in M5, didn't when I tried...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, joemax said:

I don't think that works in M5, didn't when I tried...

You are correct.  I thought I saw it mentioned elsewhere.  Oh well, maybe in another iteration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites