Tony

MX5 skin ideas

13 posts in this topic

I like 5 but the interface/skin is minimalistic and naff [imo] - maybe this is OTT but it works for me - describe it as a work in progress and shows what can be done

it will not be appearing on a site in the Philippines or Nsane :wacko: 

5 skin.png

2 people like this

Will it be appearing in Personal Mail? Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat.

16 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

Will it be appearing in Personal Mail? Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat.

it might in part - its wip at the moment - it all works but its by no means tested - the side bar is the BIG IF - thats carried over from 4 and is not updated - i have no idea if its possible to get that to work correctly 

i will not release it as a full skin - its too complicated [imo] - it involves 0.dat - 1.dat and page.dat 

I like the extensions on the toolbar. Can you stretch/shorten the address bar like in MX 4.

9 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

I like the extensions on the toolbar. Can you stretch/shorten the address bar like in MX 4.

You are impatient :wink:

39 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

address bar is fixed length - not worked that bit out yet - all options that were in 4 seem to be there but commented out for whatever reason

14 hours ago, Tony said:

address bar is fixed length - not worked that bit out yet - all options that were in 4 seem to be there but commented out for whatever reason

Its fixed

Would it be possible to have the tabs on the bottom as an option as in MX2? I know folks like it and would like the option.

1 hour ago, jerber said:

Would it be possible to have the tabs on the bottom as an option as in MX2? I know folks like it and would like the option.

like that? - as ever only quickly tested - backup your 0.dat file

a new install will overwrite it - so you need to re-apply this - 0.dat is some of the UI so it should be ok to use this with later releases

tabs at bottom.png

0.dat

hey i have a mention on MX Philippines - apparently i posted a fake skin - strange i use it every day - so there you go loopings or whoever make of it what you will 

MaxthonSnap20160914210224.png

1 person likes this

Bahahahahahhaha

Seriously this guy...

31 minutes ago, 7twenty said:

Bahahahahahhaha

Seriously this guy...

poor guy...