Bookmarks

10 hours ago, kenniekayoz said:

I did try this a few times, still nothing.... if you have any other suggestions I'd be happy to try

no I don't, it looks like sync does not work, with Mx5 2700, although it works just fine with Mx4

sigmax2.png

Just now, kenniekayoz said:

Well if you may pass this onto the support team that would be great, but seeing how I'm not the only one who is suffering from this problem I'm hoping they already know.

yes I hope so !

sigmax2.png

On 2016/7/23 at 3:24 PM, kenniekayoz said:

I have both MX4 and MX5 on my system... I find it funny that MX4 shows all my bookmarks but yet MX5 only shows 277 of them and trust me that's not all of them, many of my folders are empty.

Hi dear Kenniekayoz,

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the inconvinience caused.

Our product team explained to me that this case only happens when there are same urls in your old favs.

MX5 will auto delete the same urls and keep one the latest one for you when import favs data.

Please have a check if the lost ones are repeated urls.

if not,

Could you provide us detailed screenshots about which folders or favs are lost?

Or you can private message us your account, we can help to check.

Thanks for your feedback

I have not really understood: Are all bookmarks synchronized, of http://fav.maxthon.com/api/fav I created with the MX 4.9 with those from MX5? I have only the 5 on the PC.

And what about the mobile version on your phone? If the synchronized with those on the PC? So, it has not happened yet.

Where can I find the changelog of 5 ... 2800 beta ?

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know: Has the already asked here in MX5Forum? It would be nice synchronization of bookmarks equal XMARKS:  You can choose whether merge or clear on Server, keep on PC and vice versa. 

Eventually, it will re-enter the export function MX5. Then, when suddenly come the Favorites from MX4 I do not want everything twice. It would be nice, like Xmarks. :wink:

Archived