AdBlock Easy List can't download

Hi Klear, what about the easylist now? And have you tried to change the proxy settings and have a look? 

Could you also provide a screenshot and tell us your browser versoin and your computer system? Thoese would help us to test the problem.

Looking forward to hear from you ;)

MX5 5.0.0.2700

Windows 7 Home Premium (x32)

I opened the options and it said it couldn't be downloaded so I let it try again and it tries, for about 2 or 3 minutes, and then just goes back to the error message again.  I never realized how many ads I didn't have to deal with before because of that list.  I'm drowning, here.  I tried it with no proxy and with IE proxy and with/without VPN.  What do I do?

-klear6

no proxy.PNG

On 2016/7/23 at 0:02 PM, klear6 said:

MX5 5.0.0.2700

Windows 7 Home Premium (x32)

I opened the options and it said it couldn't be downloaded so I let it try again and it tries, for about 2 or 3 minutes, and then just goes back to the error message again.  I never realized how many ads I didn't have to deal with before because of that list.  I'm drowning, here.  I tried it with no proxy and with IE proxy and with/without VPN.  What do I do?

-klear6

no proxy.PNG

Hi klear6,

thanks for your reply and sorry for the inconvinience.

We've sent these information to our test team for furthur testing. Will tell you the result once it comes out.

thanks for your petiance and support!

Have a nice day!

Archived