mouse gestures crash the browser

27 minutes ago, Chantao said:

I do not like: 1) No favorites Export 2.) When deleting favorites MX5 crashes or freezes. 3.) on mouse gestures he crashes and fatal error displays.

I hope very MX 5.1. xxx this I can not use. I look again at the Vivaldi, what you got there as Alpha and what everything already was. And this here is simply unfinished. It continues with MX4.9.2.600 beta because you have something solid out of the problems with Google.

which mouse gesture doesn't work ? is it the one described below ?

http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?/topic/20173-quick-access/&do=findComment&comment=104117

M5 crashes if I use right/click+wheel to change tabs from both QA and info box to some other tab.

sigmax2.png

1 hour ago, Chantao said:

Hold right key, click left key = Close Other Tabs
It's me passed into flesh and blood, so time Freeze "

I'm at work, don't have Mx5..will give it a try later

no crash here, does it happen all time ?

sigmax2.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 19.7.2016 at 4:10 PM, Chantao said:

then my imagination probably only one that my crashes. Or I read "Fatal Error" and nothing works. Good to know.

Only if you operated from "new tab" out the gesture, then crash. Are you doing in a regular tab, everything works.

Both :top: I use the past in addition to Maxthon also Yandex for PC and mobile. Today I have only MX5. Anything other users write what is missing: all things that are unnecessary comfort, useless things to which one has become accustomed to having a made lazy. With gestures and bookmarklets for translation as an example, you can do much more and be faster than a lot of extensions. Or thousands of bookmarks. I'm MX5 just off what I really need.

Galactical-THXs to User-Friendly-MAxthon and to the Mega-MX-Developer-Team.

Archived