Reader mode will it be added again? What about this new tab and its quick access pages, will it be change?

So I use this extension (reader mode) very often and it helps reading small text, and if the text has bad fonting.
This "new tab" will it remain unchanged? I think the MX4 "new tab" was better, this one is just way to simple and doesn't offer anything new except maybe "Last Session". This is just way to messy because i have in MX4 8 pages and i had it ordered on things i like for ex: movies had one page music another. And of course this quick access, doesn't have a picture and can be easily confused with another web if it it starts with the same name, this one only shows first 5 letter from the name of the site. Please add bigger tiles and at least offer us the possibility to choose, like in MX4, between a web snapshot and a colored quick access page.

3 hours ago, Eduard!@# said:

So I use this extension (reader mode) very often and it helps reading small text, and if the text has bad fonting.
This "new tab" will it remain unchanged? I think the MX4 "new tab" was better, this one is just way to simple and doesn't offer anything new except maybe "Last Session". This is just way to messy because i have in MX4 8 pages and i had it ordered on things i like for ex: movies had one page music another. And of course this quick access, doesn't have a picture and can be easily confused with another web if it it starts with the same name, this one only shows first 5 letter from the name of the site. Please add bigger tiles and at least offer us the possibility to choose, like in MX4, between a web snapshot and a colored quick access page.

about reader mode : no idea if it will be back, wen you right click somewhere in a page, then "send to infobox" (from memory, i am at work and can't use Mx5), you have a "web content"  option which is like reader mode (sort of), although not handy in this purpose.

about quick access, I agree, and you may add your comments here : 

sigmax2.png

On 7/19/2016 at 1:21 PM, -ody- said:

reader mode is not avalaible for all sites. When available, you can see a little book icon msot right of address barreader.png

Yeah thaks! I just didn't notice, because on a site i used reader mode it didnt show up.

Archived