PROXY and SIGN IN AGAIN

1. Proxy tends to be more and more popular across the globe. I have been using it as the govt blocked a number of websites so far. It takes me dozens of clicks to turn on/off proxy in MAX5. Could you please return the PROXY switch to the menu so that users could easily switch between modes.

2. Everytime I start Max5 and go to Facebook or other pages (including this forum and skype add-on), they require me to sign in again and again. In other words, the passwords are not remembered even though I tick the box. Looks like all this data is automatically cleared as soon as I shut down the browser. Can it be helped? 

001.jpg

002.gif

1) agreed : hopefuly we will get skins soon !

Tony sent me a 1.dat file in replacement of the 1.dat in program files

this is the menu I have now in Mx5 (thanks to Tony) :

proxy.png

2) can't confirm, make sure you didn't tick "delete cookies" in tools

clear.png

sigmax2.png

1 hour ago, EddyFicio said:

could you rolled the file, please? D:

its no big mod - its all there in the main menu dir in 1.dat - unpack it and activate the bits you want and repack it - simple as that

Tony     -  Vivaldi 4 on Windows 10 64Bit

5 hours ago, -ody- said:

1) agreed : hopefuly we will get skins soon !

Tony sent me a 1.dat file in replacement of the 1.dat in program files

this is the menu I have now in Mx5 (thanks to Tony) :

proxy.png

2) can't confirm, make sure you didn't tick "delete cookies" in tools

clear.png

As you can see, it is unckecked. The problem still remains. I makes me sign-in everywhere as I restart/start the browser. Data is lost. 

err.jpg

2 hours ago, Andrew L said:

As you can see, it is unckecked. The problem still remains. I makes me sign-in everywhere as I restart/start the browser. Data is lost. 

err.jpg

it happens to me only when I use Mx5 and Mx4 alternatively, if not it works fine

sigmax2.png

9 hours ago, Tony said:

its no big mod - its all there in the main menu dir in 1.dat - unpack it and activate the bits you want and repack it - simple as that

Could you be more especific? I'm just a regular user... Unpack it? Do you want me to rewrite the code? D: I need instructions D:

6 hours ago, -ody- said:

enable your pms please !

PMS? Promote Motion and Suffering? what does that mean... You make me feel stupid XDD Mayve I am... treat me like a child XD
steps by steps, directions (where it is) and stufff like that... I will love you for ever

On 18/7/2016 at 2:59 AM, EddyFicio said:

PMS? Promote Motion and Suffering? what does that mean... You make me feel stupid XDD Mayve I am... treat me like a child XD
steps by steps, directions (where it is) and stufff like that... I will love you for ever

Not quite, she meant PM or Private Message.  Follow this screen shot please.  I have enabled Private Messages for you.

larry.png

post3dmg4_zps398d3651.jpgWindows 10 64-bit build 10525/Windows 10 Mobile build 10512

6 hours ago, Magdalene said:

Can Tony or Ody please send me a copy of the modified 1.dat file if possible. It still has "Favorites"!!! not that bloody Infobox:aggravated::madmad::verymad::mad2:

it only changes the design of main menu... "favorites button" opens the infobox

sigmax2.png

On 7/17/2016 at 3:51 PM, -ody- said:

it happens to me only when I use Mx5 and Mx4 alternatively, if not it works fine

i can confirm this, if i alternate betwen mx5 a mx4 i have to sign in to every page if i stick to mx5 its fine

on the other hand, if the proxy have password, i have to sign in to proxy every time even tough i have the proxy password filled in the settings

Proxy_1.png Proxy_2.png

On 2016/7/17 at 2:05 PM, Andrew L said:

1. Proxy tends to be more and more popular across the globe. I have been using it as the govt blocked a number of websites so far. It takes me dozens of clicks to turn on/off proxy in MAX5. Could you please return the PROXY switch to the menu so that users could easily switch between modes.

Hello, Andrew. We discussed with product managers about this proposal.

We will add this function of "a switcher to on/off proxy in settings" back in Beta versions.

Thanks for improving MX5 with us. :)

Just now, BugMiss006 said:

Hello, Andrew. We discussed with product managers about this proposal.

We will add this function of "a switcher to on/off proxy in settings" back in Beta versions.

Thanks for improving MX5 with us. :)

just give us the old main menu back ! it was just fine and had all we need.

sigmax2.png

On 2016/7/17 at 2:05 PM, Andrew L said:

2. Everytime I start Max5 and go to Facebook or other pages (including this forum and skype add-on), they require me to sign in again and again. In other words, the passwords are not remembered even though I tick the box. Looks like all this data is automatically cleared as soon as I shut down the browser. Can it be helped? 

For this issue, I can't duplicate on my computer. My Facebook and Maxthon Forum all can remember my log in status.

Please check whether you enable the option as shown in the picture. I guess it may be caused by this.

QQ截图20160726135553.jpg

5 minutes ago, -ody- said:

just give us the old main menu back ! it was just fine and had all we need.

We greatly pay attention on users' sound and need, please be patient. Believe us, MX5 will become better and better.

Archived